The Geoffrey Off Broadway
The Geoffrey Off Broadway is an intimate 100 seat black box theatre located on the First Avenue side of the Historic Spreckels Theatre Building. Once the home of the USO and named after Geoffrey Shlaes, late son of theatre owner Jaqueline Littlefield and Executive Director. The Geoffrey, formally known as the Raw Space, was converted into a theatre space in 2014 with the assistance of the San Diego International Fringe Festival and has been part of the Fringe Hub ever since. Local late-night talk show Tonight in San Diego has filmed three seasons here.
Dance, Cabaret, Theatre, Concert and Rehearsal Space. Available by the hour, day or week.
Rental Package Prices
(Four hour minimum)
Overtime per hour
Base rent at contract signing in advance.
Service Package Prices
(In addition to the above)
See attached later
20% of gross sales
- * 1 ”Week” equals 6 days out of 7 days of 30 hours (plus $40 per overtime hour)
- ** 1 “Day” equals 1 show, or 8 consecutive hours (plus $40 per overtime hour)
- *** covers actual base rent for first 1st week and last week of paid shows
- **** four hour minimum following official opening night (after previews)
- ***** Ticket Services prevailing contract rates (TBD)